Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wow! Another Award!


Can you believe it? I have just received another award! That's two awards in two days! I want to thank BOOK NOISE for giving me the "One Lovely Blog" award. She has a great new site all about books. Please check it out. Now it is time to spread the joy to other book lovers.

Rules:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

So, this award gets passed on to the following great blogs:

1. About Happy Books
2. Augmented Gem
3. The Things we Find Inside
4. Midnight Bloom Reads
5. Must Read Faster
6. One Book Shy of a Full Shelf
7. The Bookish Snob
8. Writing, Reviews, and a Little Bit of Me
9. My Love Affair with Books
10. Book Obsessed
11. In the Hammock
12. Good Choice Reading
13. Tic Toc
14. For the Love of Books
15. Simply Ali

SHARE THE LOVE AND HAPPY READING!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations :-) Count me in as someone who really appreciates your thoughtful reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!
    Just stopping by for the Blog Hop. I'm a new follower. I've got some great giveaways this week. Hope you'll stop by to enter!
    ~Inspired Kathy
    Over The Moon by Diane Daniels.
    The Aristobrats by Jennifer Solow.
    The Maze Runner by James Dashner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award!! And thank you so much for passing it along to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy, congratulations on your two awards back-to-back. That's pretty exciting.

    Thank you so much for including me in the list of lovely bloggers above, I really appreciate it.

    Have a great weekend,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award!! Thank you so much for passing it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mandy! Your blog is definitely in the lovely category, lol. And thank you so much for passing it along to me!
    ^.~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratz Mandy! Thank you do much for giving me this award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, just following you from the blog hop. I hope that you'll stop by my blog too! Congratulations!
    http://johnsmithbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on getting the award :) It's nice when people recognize the work you do. On that note, thanks for passing it to me *blush* it made my day !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the award! and thanks again for passing it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!! I'm visiting via the hop! I am enjoying your blog and I'm your new follower. Have a great day!
    http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your awards. This is my first time visiting, but it looks as if they are well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the blog award!
    Just came by on the hop, do visit me back at
    e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Mandy, Your on a roll with the awards, you just won another one from me! the Crazy Bookworm Blog of the week award. Feel free to post about it but there is no obligation. You can check out my post about it here http://crazy-bookworm.blogspot.com/2010/09/crazy-bookworms-blog-of-week_11.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And congrats on getting it yourself. I wish I would've known about your blog sooner, am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All Images from MagicalReality Designs