Monday, September 13, 2010

Grand Hop at Mandy's Escape


I love blog hops. Being relatively new to the world of blogging, blog hops have been a great way for me to meet new bloggers and discover some awesome blogs out there. So I've decided to co-host a GRAND HOP once every month with my great blogging buddy over at The Things We Find Inside.

This GRAND HOP will include a blog hop, a twitter hop and a Facebook fan page hop all in one. We will be looking for two guest hosts every month who will be willing to add the code to their pages on the 'grand' day. If you would like to be considered for the guest host position please leave a comment here. We will ask you to place the code for the hop on a post telling others of the GRAND HOP. Your blog address will be featured in slots 3-4 of the hop. To participate, we will ask ALL who link up to follow the blogs in slots 1-4. The ones who follow this rule will be considered for the following month's guest host position.

As this hop is all about making new online friends...it's only fitting we call this hop 'I love my Online Friends'. So...we've decided to host the first Grand Hop on Saturday, the 18th of September.

Come on back to Mandy's Escape or TTWFI to sign up on the link. Hope to see you all on the 18th.

11 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, just finished a great one! I think you would really like it! I did the review this morning, so check it out if you would like to :)

    www.cookwithabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe vampire was not a good reference. They do bite, but if focuses on the blood itself, the symbolism rather. Power in the blood, cleansing with the blood, healing, and the love of Christ through the shedding of His blood. I am glad that it made your TBR list! It is a must read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such fun!

    I am your new follower on Twitter and via Google Friend

    Hope you will visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com
    and
    www.twitter.com/marriedcoupons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you on the book blogger hop hosted by Jennifer. I really like your blog. I'm now a new follower. :D {I heart all my online friends too!}

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile
    Wicked. Sexy. Books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, stopping by from The Hop! I'm a new follwower :)

    If you have the time come over for a visit!

    http://scarrletreader.blogspot.com/

    Have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by to visit and follow! This grand hop idea looks wonderful--I'll be sure to stop back by and check it out. :-)

    -Tiger

    http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hopping by my blog. I like the look of yours...this is my first visit.

    I noticed that you read and reviewed a Kristin Hannah book that I've also read and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love the Outlander series - think I started reading it when it first came out in the early 90s. Goodness I am old. Stop by quich before I am too old to type! Following from the hop.
    Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there *waves*,

    Just making my round via hop. I love checking out new blogs and visiting old ones becuase everyone has unique content! This week I'm trying to reach 325 followers and for every follower I get this week they will get one too!!! So hop one over!

    Take Care,
    Badass Bookie (Lisa)xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping by...

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    THANKS for stopping by my blog. love the black and gray.

    ReplyDelete
  11. many thanks for becoming a follower of Pen and Paper - I really appreciate it. The grand Hop sounds wonderful, so ambitious - Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All Images from MagicalReality Designs