Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another Award!


I can't believe it! I have been honoured with a sweet blogging award from Shannon over at Augmented Gem. Shannon is a very talented fellow Canadian who designs some exceedingly beautiful jewellry. Her jewellry shop is on ETSY so hop on over and give her some love.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1 - Post who gave you this award.
2 - Name 10 things you like.
3 - Give this award to 10 other people and notify them with a comment.

Now....on with the show! The 10 things I like are:

1) Pomegranite martinis....mmmmm!
2) Talking about hunky fictional men from the books I read with girlfriend Heather! (We are trying to find her a Scottish Highlander like Jamie Fraser!)
3) Blogging....I am addicted!
4) Writing...it gives me an outlet for some of the emotions I have a hard time revealing.
5) Anything with carbs in it....nachos, bread and dip, more bread....
6) Curling up reading in bed (or in my chaise lounge) with a cup of tea on a rainy day
7) Meeting up with old friends and catching up over a glass of wine...fellow women inspire me!
8) Bling....Sparkly bling!
9) Beautiful little out-of-the-way boutiques
10) My family....3 kids and the hunky husband

Well...what do you think....any other book loving, carbaholics out there?
I will be passing this award on to ten other blogs tomorrow. Cheers!

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All Images from MagicalReality Designs