Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Makeover!

I have been wanting to change the look of my blog for a long time now. I wanted something that reflected more of me....my style, my vision, my personality. Well, when I saw the work of Lori over at Use Your Imagination Designs, I knew I found a treasure! Lori was professional and creative. She managed to create a design that reflected what my blog is all about.....escaping into the wonderful world of books. She gave me that bit of sparkle and whimsy I was looking for, yet kept the unified theme I was seeking. I love the finished product! Thank you so much Lori! I would really appreciate any thoughts from those of you stopping by. What do you think of my new design?

13 comments:

  1. Hey Jenni,
    Thanks for the comment. I love the magic about it...how you can escape through that treasure chest and arrive in some magical place, just like I do in books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thanks for the visit and your thoughts! I love the new blog design! And I'm looking forward to reading what you think about "It's in his Kiss"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Lori did my blog design too! She's fantasatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, Thanks for stopping by. I am really enjoying It's In His Kiss...I love that Bridgerton family.

    Mistress of the Dark, thanks for your comment. I did see the work Lori did for you too before she did mine. Yours is wonderful too! Lori is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look! Doesn't Lori do incredible work? I love what she did for my blog. I notice the same name of the place where she got the kit. Love it!

    Have a great one!

    Selena
    The Enchanted Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look! Its great!!! Looks like she does great work, I will have to check out her site!!! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy that you love it, Mandy!! I had a lot of fun working on it! Thanks for all the kind comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new design! Lori is about to makeover mine and I'm so excited! Drop by and say hi if you get a chance!
    Kristin
    MyBookishWays

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and unique. I love it. I am following you back. Thanks for linking up on TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely fits your theme! Thanks for participating in TTT. I am following back from Momondealz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the new look is lovely and really seems to match the feel and spirit of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All Images from MagicalReality Designs