Thursday, December 9, 2010

Highlander Reading Challenge

Escape Between The Pages

I have never entered a reading challenge. Something about reading a set amount of books by a certain time makes me feel unnecessarily pressured. Well....along comes a Highlander and SUDDENLY I have no issues entering a reading challenge! Wow...the things a muscular, brawny man in a kilt can make you do!! This sounds like a fun challenge that I will have NO problems completing. Lori at Escape Between the Pages is hosting this challenge. Head on over to her blog to sign up. I can't wait to meet all of those hunky, claymore wielding Scotsmen with their seductive Scottish burrs!

3 comments:

  1. Hello.
    Mmmmmmmm, maybe I need to start reading more!!Have a lovely day.
    Helen x
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy! I've followed you here from Java's blog! Wonderful review for Lisa Kleypas's book - I enjoyed it as well and have a review posted on my blog. I'm also joining you on The Highlander Review Challenge !!!!! There's just something about a brawny man in a kilt with that accent......mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your challenge Mandy!
    From your review of Lisa Kleypas' book and its cover, it seems like a perfect Valentine read :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All Images from MagicalReality Designs