Monday, August 16, 2010

The Blog Hop

Book Blogger Hop



Hey, have you joined the BLOG HOP? It's a place where book bloggers can support each other and share our love of the written word. This event is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books. If you would like to participate, click on the link and sign up on her blog.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK
How many books do you have on your "to be read shelf"?

Well, it is getting larger and larger! I am a "one book at a time" kind of gal! If I finish a book and it is part of a series, I go and get the next one right away and read that. But since I've been going to the new public library near my house, I've begun to accumulate anything that is in at the time that I may like. Also, since I started blogging this year, I have discovered many books that I may like through the recommendations of you out there in book blog land!
I think I am going to need a bigger shelf soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hey - just hoppin' by! I started the hop on Friday, but had to leave, just now getting back to it. Hope you had a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beverly,
    Thanks for stopping by. I will definately check out the Wormhole. Don't be shy, come on back and become a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my first visit to your blog.I have 3 books on my to read shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Peggy.
    Come on back and follow me. Check out the giveaways.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs All Images from MagicalReality Designs